Thursday, July 4, 2013

It's A Pain







Access to computer still erratic. Unnecessarily complicated to get it going which means I have to leave it on for too long at a time or take a chance on its not starting again. Today's dental surgery renders me rather indifferent to that.


Email from View-Bug waiting in pile-up stated I'd won a "Brilliant" award for a photo submitted some time ago. I couldn't actually post it without giving information re. friends, etc. See it at http://www.viewbug.com/photo/1681623# Morning Mist #6 by cheapshot That helps to ease the mouth pain a little.

Something else that authentically helps is reading Surprised by Oxford by Carolyn Weber, who spoke and taught at #Write!Canada 2013. Have only made it to page 47 thus far. Her writing is as intelligent and personable as she was in person. Despite the sadness of some of the early topics, her light touch with them and her sense of humour are making it a joy. It may help me to identify because I, also, am somewhat geographically challenged. I hope to write a review later on. Now to join my Tylenol friends so I can concentrate on reading some more.

I'm grateful to those who have been praying for me re. the challenging dental work and the computer's illness. Thank you.